Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For Tennis Fans: Oudin's Believe Sneakers Are Available From Adidas

[Information on Oudin's 2010 Courage Adidas tennis shoes is available here. Oudin's 2009 Believe Adidas tennis shoes are no longer available.]


As a favor to tennis fans everywhere, Melanie Oudin's sneakers are made by Adidas and are available for purchase from the company's website. The 17 year old Melanie Oudin is the underdog women's fan favorite of the US Open Tennis in Forest Hills.

[Information on Oudin's 2010 Courage Adidas tennis shoes is available here.]

I am not employed or compensated in anyway by Adidas. Also, I do not know anyone who is employed by Adidas. I do have a daughter and I have experience with past fashion trends and fads. I do know that celebrities, sports players, recording artists and movie stars are the major influences on future clothing trends and the cause of much parent stress in children clothing shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment